Our annual Flower Show is our BIG event on August 20 & 21, 2021, and the judges’ results will be sent to the American Dahlia Society and recorded. We will need lots of volunteers: “Many hands make light work”.
- We need people to help set up the tents, tables and road signage (Thursday Aug 19th); See Mike
- Volunteers to sit at the info table and give out membership info and answer questions. See Marilyn
- We need people to help with the flower sale (starting Saturday at 3 pm).
- We need scribes to go with the judges and write down the names of the winners; See Ken
- Head table helpers will be Ken, Eileen and Earl.
- We need ‘runners’ to take winning entries to the head table and get other stuff that might be needed by the judges.
- Shirley has volunteered to provide the exhibitors with snacks and beverages.
- Terri-Lynn has volunteered to handle the photo contest.
- We need a few people to just be around to help where needed.
- We are going to have a simple “Beef on a Bun” supper for the exhibitors and volunteers on Friday night. We need people for the meal set-up and clean-up
- And then we need people to help with the take-down of the event.
- It would be handy to have someone take photos too.